Check out our social links...
TRS Courses Offered
- Certified Tower Climber Rescuer
- NFPA Technical Rescue
- Industrial Rescue Response Team
- Industrial Confined Space Entry and Rescue
- Drone Training and Services
- Wind Turbine Climbing Safety and Rescue
- Oil Rig Fall Protection, Safety and Rescue
“Authorized Tower Climber – Rescuer”
OSHA – ANSI – NATE COMPLIANT… This training course covers in depth, the needs of fall protection in the industrial environment. Working in a vertical realm creates a host of fall protection needs and concerns. This course covers the specific equipment, harnesses, fall protection lanyards, secondary fall protection lines, anchoring challenges, edge protection, job briefings, ascending needs, logging and documentation of all equipment and training. This course follows, meets and exceeds OSHA CFR 1910.268 – ANSI Z359 & Z490 – NATE CTS Industry Standards as it pertains to Authorized Climber / Rescuer.
_____ What students are saying about TRS _____
US Army, Emmitsburg, Maryland
“I realized how dangerous my job could be without proper training which was a huge wake up call about using safety equipment. I loved how laid back Steve was, he had a great teaching presence and the perfect amount of time in between for breaks. I definitely learned the importance of being safe in a confined space and liked when Steve spoke about not trying to be a hero because you could really get hurt.”
California National Guard
“I loved the hands on training and working with the actual tower was the most beneficial part. Steve had great experiences to speak of and his expertise made me feel really comfortable training with him.”
Advanced Electronics, CA
“The most beneficial part of the class was Steve’s presentation and professionalism. I would love the class to be longer since it was so much fun and informative.”
LaJunta Fire Department
“The overall course was great! It was simple and down to our level but I learned more than I could imagine. We used hands on training and Steve kept it interesting as well as focused on the important things.”
Experience the TRS Difference
Why Go with Technical Rescue Systems?
Technical Rescue Systems is built from the same basic beliefs and values we live by every day:
Respect – Integrity – Trust – Communication
We also believe in our commitment to customer service that we have built and respected for over 30 years in the safety and rescue training business:
Compliance – Our Training is Compliant with OSHA – ANSI – NATE – NFPA National Standards as they apply to the designated TRS Training.
Location Advantages – We have a fantastic Training Facility – It is in Colorado. If you are not, and have access to a tower we can train on.. we can train at nearly any location.
HANDS-ON… 70% to 80% – All TRS classes… That is the best way to learn and retain what you have learned.
Passion – As experienced safety professionals, we’re passionate about making sure we train up to the latest standards and your highest expectations
Call Today : 719-966-9922
Thank you for your interest and hope to hear from you soon.
Technical Rescue Systems has continually proven to be an industry leader for high quality training and services in the following ways:
- Instructors, with combined, over 50 years experience in emergency services and 4 years military service
- Instructors with over 30 years experience in safety and rescue training
- Serving on several national standard writing committees, authoring numerous manuals and published in many trade magazines and publications. (Complete Curriculum Vitae available upon request)
- All TRS Instructors are USA Citizens, Current Valid Drivers License, Current Valid TSA Global Entry Clearance, current valid US Passport (all documents available upon request)
- Current and complete $2M Liability Insurance available upon request.
- Duns number: 026229275
- NAICS Code: 611519 – 611699 – 423490
- gov Cage Number: 7LP20
- Hundreds of Companies and Individuals trained in safety and rescue since 1986
- Past organizations clearance references:
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- National Bureau of Standards
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Boston
- Companies and Organizations that recognize / approve training provided by Technical Rescue Systems:
- American Tower
- Black & Veatch
- National Association of Tower Erectors
- Additional Certifications and Qualifications
- Licensed Commercial Drone Pilots
- Certified Harkin Seat Operation and Sales
- Certified DEUS devise training and sales
- Certified Capstan Operator
- Petzl America Training Partner
- Licensed Single Engine & Glider Pilot
- Past military base clearance references:
- Raven Rock Mountain Complex, Pennsylvania
- Elroy Alfaro Air Force Base, Manta Ecuador
- Mountain Home Air Force Base, Boise Idaho
- Naval Auxiliary Landing Field, San Clemente Island California
- Naval Radio Transmitter Facility, Niscemi, Sicily
- Camp Lejeune Marine Base, North Carolina
- US Airforce Academy, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- White Sands Missile Range, New Mexico
- US Army Chemical Depot, Pueblo Colorado
We all have a common goal, safety for all our co-workers, employees and friends. We have learned that another common goal is education. Keeping current on the latest standards, to the latest equipment, to the latest in teaching techniques is vital.
Retainable, simple and safe training has proven to be “the key”
“We all have a lot to go home to… Safety is Knowledge”